The CorePlayer™ Platform is at the center of the CoreCodec™ Universe for manipulating media content on your Desktop, Phone, Tablet, PMP, PDA, GPS, or convergence device. CorePlayer is designed to be a next-generation platform that will extend upon what you thought were limits in playing back fluid multimedia, with its simple yet extremely powerful interface and features that is designed to empower the CoreCodec Community.
Technology Bullet points
- Ultra-lightweight memory footprint
- Dynamic channels support
- Bluetooth ready!* (A2DP and AVRCP)
- Support 30+ Languages
- Podcast and Enhanced Podcast ready
- GPU support: NVIDIA CUDA, ATI DXVA 1/2, Intel Media SDK, Intel 2700g, ATI Imageon, QTv, Marvell Monahan,
- Operating System Support (Mobile) : Android 1.x-3.x, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Symbian, CE (3.x - 6.x), Windows Mobile (5.x - 6.x), Palm.
- Operating System Support (Desktop): Windows, OS X, Linux
- CPU Support: x86, 64bit, ARM (all chipsets), MIPS, Altivec/PowerPC
- CoreUI 'Universal skins' Widget. Allows you to create a unique custom user interface exactly how you want it!
- Best in Class audio and video codecs like CoreAVC our High Definition H.264 video decoder
- CoreTheque media library allows for easy management of your playlists and bookmarks
MP3, MP2, AAC, MKA, WMA, Midi*, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV*, Theora*, Dirac*, MJPEG, MSVIDEO1
JPEG (420, 422, 440, EXIF Headers)*, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MJPEG
Flash/FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS, M2TS, TS, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV*
HTTP, UDP, UDP Multicast, UDP Unicast, RDP, RTP. RTSP, RTCP (keep alive), ASX, ASF, Multicast, HTTP Tunneling
Google Data, Benchmarking, Integrated Pocket IE/IE Support, SMB Browsing
Community, is at the core of what drives us here at CoreCodec with our ubiquiteous technology efforts. This symbiotic relationship between developers, end users and our licensee partners makes superior products. "Listen, Think, Change", gives meaning and focus in what we do. We refuse to stand idle and deal with outdated technologies, but instead have embarked on improving current ones as well as develop new technologies to enable the next generation to do what they want and how they want to do it.